Diocesan Stewardship Council
- Foster Stewardship as a "Way of Life" in which individuals more fully live their baptismal call to discipleship.
- Encourage the faithful of the Diocese to share their time, talent and treasure with the Church and other charitable causes from a deep sense of gratitude and in a planned and proportionate manner.
- Affirm Stewardship as a significant priority of this diocese by promoting the integration of Stewardship principles and practices in all fundraising, budgetary decisions and statements of accountability.
- Collaborate with the staff of the Diocesan Office of Stewardship in planning educational opportunities for parish leaders.
- Establish Stewardship Partnerships through which parishes share resources and information with one another.
The promotion of the practice of Stewardship is important for the mission of the church and for the spiritual well-being of each individual Christian. Everyone benefits from the sacrificial gift one makes of his time, talent and treasure. ~ His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI