Follow the instructions below to pre-register for sessions on the VIRTUS website:
- Click here to view the upcoming training session schedule on VIRTUS.
- Locate session that you would like to attend (please note restrictions).
- Click the "Start Registration" button.
- Provide a user name and a password you can easily remember. This is needed if you are selected for continued training.
- Select the location where you work or volunteer, not necessarily where you attend services (if different).
- Select the department that you work for in your role as an employee or volunteer (if any).
- Select your classification (clergy, employee, or volunteer, for example).
- Other required fields include name and phone number.
- Enter your email address - it is required.
If you do not have an email address, consider obtaining a free email account at www.yahoomail.com, or any other free service or consider sharing an email account with someone else.
If you have neither internet access nor an email address, your VIRTUS Programs Coordinator will contact you. Other options may be available.
If you do not have an email address enter: email@example.com. This will notify your VIRTUS Coordinator that you do not have an email address.
- Finish filling out the form and click "submit" at the bottom of the screen. Now, on the new screen...
- Click the button to the left of the class for which you wish to register. Some classes have attendance restrictions noted.If the page indicates that a class is full, you will need to select another session or contact your VIRTUS coordinator. Their phone number should be listed.
- Click on the "submit registration" button. You will get a confirmation message on the screen indicating that your registration was successful.
- Once you submit your registration, you will receive an email message confirming that you have been registered for the session you selected.
Please Note: If you pre-register online for your session, you will not need to register online again following your session. The same registration will enroll you for both the session you choose and for any online training your diocese should choose to assign to you.